Friday, August 7, 2009

Next Please!

"Next Please!"

I looked at the clock,

Wondering when I can finally go,

And then she walked in,

With her radiant smile, her golden locks, and her charming eyes,

With a subtle stutter I say,

"Smile please, look at the camera"

She smiles,

Oh, she smiles such a beautiful smile,

My heart slowly melts, deforming into an unknown shape,

"Thank you, one more please"

She moans, "Ahh, why?"

And slowly that smile forms again,

It is framed by her beautiful face,

And I stood there,

Shaking,

CLICK,

"I hate getting pictures"

"Don't worry, you look beautiful in this picture"

Her eyes locks onto mine,

And the smile appears, yet again,

Oh, that glowing smile,

She steps away,

And soon vanishes,

Once again, I stare at the clock,

Wondering when I can finally go,

"Next Please!"

No comments:

Post a Comment