Friday, August 7, 2009

I Love You

Everyday,
I wake up,
With the sun on my face,
And i wonder,
Why?,
Why do your eyes keep appearing in my dreams?,
Those beautiful, blue eyes..
Are the only thing I see,
When I close my eyes,
Trying to get a goodnight's sleep,
Maybe it's the minds way,
Of keeping a part of your loved ones,
Close,
When they are,
Far,
From your heart.
Everyday I wonder.. Why?


Everyday,
I wish,
Upon a bright star,
That lights up the dark, night sky,
That one day,
We shall meet,
And..
I will make you laugh.
Dance in the rain.
Comfort you when you're sad.
Hug you and never let go.
I will be there for you when you're hurt..
Emotionally or Physically..
I will wipe your tears..
Kiss you better,
And carry you home,
Everyday I wish.. Upon a bright star.


Everyday
I ask myself,
Questions..
Am I good enough for you?
Should I just forget ever being able to call you mine?
Should I give up?
And the answer will always stay the same,
Everytime I ask those questions,
The answer will always be a No.
Because I believe..
That you should never give up on,
The person that,
Is constantly in your mind,
Every,
Hour,
Of,
The,
Day.



Everyday
I do the things I do
And..
I do them for you..


There's only one word to describe this feeling.


LOVE.


I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment